Thursday, October 06, 2005

Um, hi

Resistance is futile. My distinctiveness has been added to the collective. I am now a blogger. Why? Must be my latent masochistic tendencies rising to the surface.

As for what my blog will be about, my primary life issue, at least in this century, is finding the reconciliation point between my faith and my sexual orientation. I used to unquestioningly accept what I'd been told growing up, namely that gays were hellbound sinners who had to become straight so they could be saved. Now that I'm finally examining these issue for myself I see that this issue isn't nearly as black and white as everyone wants it to be.

That said, I'm easily distracted so I may post on completely unrelated matters from time to time. And if I go a week or two without posting anything, well, don't take it personally.

No comments: