Thursday, February 07, 2008

Worth Reading

1. A new direction for Exodus? I can't see Exodus' top leadership ever going for it, but Wendy Gritter gives me hope that a more honest, less political, more ministry-focused Exodus may someday be possible.

2. JJ's post on the Bible and homosexuality is well worth reading, if you haven't done so already.

3. I've said nothing about Heath Ledger's tragic death, as it's already been more than adequately discussed just about everywhere else, but here's what I said about Brokeback Mountain way back when, just in case anyone who missed it the first time around is interested.

4. An interesting article by Jonathan Rauch on the United States' unique path toward gay acceptance, and why it's necessarily taking longer than it did in Europe.

2 comments:

Craig L. Adams said...

I haven't quite finished listening to the Wendy Gritter talk yet, but I noticed how conscious she is that she is presenting a "minority view."

CrackerLilo said...

Wow, what a nice mix of links, all bookmarked for leisurely perusal! Thank you!