Monday, April 03, 2006

Six Months

Hard to believe it's been half a year since I started this whole blogging thing. When I first started out, I figured I'd run out of things to say within a couple of months at best. Who knew I'd find so much to ramble on about?

Of course, in another sense it feels like this is something I've always done, and that it couldn't have only been six months since my very first post. Blogging has become such an integral part of my life that I could hardly imagine not doing it - though I still worry about running out of things to write about.

I also find it somewhat amazing that I have an actual audience. Not a huge one by any standards, but just the fact that anyone outside of my immediate family is interested enough in what I have to say to keep coming back here feels like an accomplishment of sorts.

So thanks for reading. With any luck, I'll still be typing away (and a few people will still care) when it comes time to celebrate my one-year anniversary in the fall. Given how far God has brought me since last October, I can only imagine what my life will look like six months from now...

6 comments:

Christine Bakke said...

I hope you're typing away long after the year marker...

I always enjoy reading your blog.

Peterson Toscano said...

E, your posts always get me thinking. Keep blogging! (It is soooo addictive and wonderful).

Eric said...

yep E, it's absolutely crazy to look back over only six months and realize how we've changed, how God has changed us, and how we've affected each other. God bless the blogosphere!

Blessings bro!

JJ said...

6 months... dude!

And of course you have an audience, there has literally never been a post of yours that I have read that hasn't made me wish I was able to express myself as well.

Anonymous said...

You write well.
Thanks.
Keep it up.

Anonymous said...

Hey..it's Josh. Nice blog...glad I could finally read it!